Slowdown Studio Yoro Park Puzzle by Charlie Bennell
Slowdown Studio Yoro Park Puzzle by Charlie Bennell.
- Slow down and enjoy some peace of mind with these jigsaw puzzles
- Designed by Australian artist Charlie Bennell, this 285 piece puzzle features - The Site of Reversible Destiny in Yoro Park, Japan
- This site is an 'experience park' based around the theme of encountering the unexpected. Built in 1995 and designed by Shusaka Arakawa and Madeline Gins, the site purposefully experiments with undulating planes, shifting colours, and disorienting spaces
- Completed puzzle measures 16.5" x 12"
- Stimulate your brain with these beautiful puzzles for kids and adults alike